This legal notice applies for the following websites:
Phone: +49 5923-90280
Fax: +49 5923-90280 199
HRB 202432, Amtsgericht Osnabrück
Tax no.: 301/5844/0449
VAT ID no.: DE 81 330 75 64
Design, concept and programming
bj freiSign Werbeagentur GmbH
Alkenstiege 2 • 48529 Nordhorn • Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 59 21 / 30 83 6-0
Data Protection Notice
The protection of your personal information is particularly important to us. At this point we would therefore like to inform you about data protection within our company. It goes without saying that we observe the legal requirements of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and other provisions pertaining to data protection law. When it comes to your personal data, you can trust us. Our website is protected against damage, destruction and unauthorised access by means of technical measures.
§ 1 Subject of data protection / provider identification
(1) According to § 3 Abs. 1 BDSG personal data refers to individual information relating to the personal or professional circumstances of a specific or specifiable natural person. This includes, for example, details such as your name, postal address, email address or telephone number, but also user data such as your IP address, if applicable.
(2) The contact partner for data protection, and the service provider in accordance with § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible authority in accordance with § 3 Abs. 7 of the German Federal Dat Protection Act (BDSG) is Mr Harry Brooksnieder, info(at)hfb-consult.de.
§ 2 Rights to information and right of revocation
(1) You have the right to request information concerning the data we store about you at any time, and on its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is forwarded, and regarding the purpose for which it is stored.
(2) If you have issued consent for the use of data, you can withdraw this at any time.
(3) All requests for information or to object to the processing of your data, please contact our data protection officer Mr Harry Brooksnieder by email, at info(at)hfb-consult.de.
§ 3 Data security
We implement current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data against risks posed during data transfer and against disclosure to third parties. These are adjusted accordingly in accordance with the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data in case of use for information purposes
(1) In the case of the use of the website merely for information purposes, that is, when you do not log in, register, or otherwise transmit information to use for the use of the website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. This data includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone deviation from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- respective transferred data quantity
- Website, from which the request is issued
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Furthermore, when using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and provide specific information to whoever places the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which the various requests from your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a configured time, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time, in your browser's security settings.
(3) This saved information is stored separately from any other data we provide. In particular, the data in the cookies is not linked to your other information.
§ 5 Use of Adobe Typekit®
Our website uses a Adobe Typekit® cookie
Typekit is a service that enables access to a library of fonts.
What information is recorded by the Typekit service?
In order to provide the Typekit service, Adobe may record information regarding the fonts that are provided on our website and can be called up by you. The information is used for invoicing and in order to adhere to regulations, and can include the following:
- Provided fonts
- ID of the set
- Account ID (identifies the customer to whom the set belongs)
- Service providing the fonts (e.g. Typekit or Edge Web Fonts)
- Application that requests the fonts (e.g. Adobe Muse)
- Server that provides the fonts (e.g. Typekit server or Enterprise CDN)
- Host name of the page on which the fonts are loaded
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis to be made of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to assess your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities on behalf of the website operator and to provide further services associated with website use and Internet use. Google will also transfer this data to third parties if necessary, provided that this is legally mandated or insofar as third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this data. Google will never associate your IP address with any other Google data. Although you can adjust your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies, we would point out that if you do so, you might not be able to make full use of all the functions on this website. By using this website, you agree that the data about you collected by Google may be processed as described above and for the purpose described above."
(2) If Google Adsense, a web advertisement service provided by Google Inc., USA ("Google"), posts advertising on this website (text ads, banners etc.), your browser may store a cookie sent by Google Inc. or a third party. he information stored in this cookie may be recorded, collected and analysed by Google Inc. or by third parties. Moreover, to collect information, Google AdSense also uses so-called "WebBacons" (small, invisible graphics), the use of which makes it possible to record, collect and analyse simple activities, such as the visitor traffic to the website. The information about the use of this Website generated by the cookie and/or Web Bacon is transferred to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored. Google uses the information obtained in this way to conduct an analysis of your user patterns with regard to the AdSense ads. Google will also transfer this data to third parties if necessary, provided that this is legally mandated or insofar as third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this data. Google will not associate your IP address with other data stored by Google.
Preventing the analysis of your data by Google Analytics
(3) Basic settings to prevent the use of data by Google Analytics You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Bacons. To do so, you will have to select "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in Internet Explorer this is under "Extras/Internet Options/Data Privacy/Settings"; while in Firefox it is under "Extras/Settings/Data Privacy/Cookies").
(5) Important notes: browser and operating system updates can result in disabling add-ons no longer working as intended. In some browsers, cookies are used to maintain protection against Google Analytics. If you have configured your browser to "Delete cookies" at the end of the session, this means that the opt-out cookie to prevent the use of Google Analytics will also be deleted and will have to be activated by you again. The same applies for the use of anonymisation programs, so-called "Cleaners".
We endeavour to store your personal data by implementing all technical and organisational measures to ensure that it cannot be accessed by third parties. In the case of communication by email, we cannot guarantee complete data security.
Data Protection Officer